SOCIAL MEDIA

Doll Craft - Make a Bulletin Board for Your Doll

Friday, February 1, 2013
2012-05-05
[Originally posted here.]

Zoey and I were at the dollar store the other day and we found a couple of little things for her dolls (of course!), but while there I also picked up a regular picture frame to make into a bulletin board to hang near her doll desk.  While I was at it I snapped some photos to share a little "how to."

Supplies Needed: cork, scissors, adhesive, small frame, two lengths of ribbon and possibly a hole punch and a nail for hanging

DSC05193

DSC05194

DSC05195

DSC05196

DSC05197DSC05198

DSC05205

post signature

2 comments :

  1. I SO want to make one for my doll emily! i will be on the lookout for the right frame and some corkboard! i LOve all you ideas for doll crafts! and i want to make some of your crafts today!

    Love Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!