SOCIAL MEDIA

Recent Pins on Pinterest

Monday, March 11, 2013
I don't know about you but I love Pinterest!  There are so many ideas being shared and so much inspiration.  I wanted to take the time to share some of my recent favorite pins with you.  I thought these doll tutus would be so fun and easy to make for Zoey's dolls.  It would actually be a fun project for Zoey to do with her friends I think.



And then I saw these handmade fortune cookies...how cool are they? 



And then I found these top hats...after reading the steps I was thinking that using craft foam might be much easier.



And then this poodle skirt is so cute!  I love that it's a no-sew tutorial too...easy for the kiddos to do!



Are you on Pinterest?  Do you find yourself pinning and actually trying out the things that you are pinning?  That's the trick for me, I sometimes find myself pinning away and then not having enough time to actually try out all these amazing crafts and things!  Here's to finding a creative balance!  If you have a doll pin board on Pinterest please leave a comment with a link to it below so we can follow you!!  Happy pinning!

post signature

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!