SOCIAL MEDIA

A Few Dollar Finds For our Dolls

Friday, April 17, 2015
Lily was so excited when I showed her these cute doll sized food erasers!  She asked if she could make a video of the dolls with them.  Here are a few close ups.
the globe is a pencil sharpener, perfect for doll school!

doll sushi...on her head???

tarts and popsicles


ramen noodle soup


icecream!!!!



 Lily's video demonstrations!


For just $1, I don't expect the food to last forever.  I suggested gluing the pieces together and painting over them with a clear sealer, but the girls said they like to take them apart and pretend the dolls are making the food.  OK, then that is how we will leave them.

Amanda, Gracie and Lily

4 comments :

  1. We only have Dollar Tree where I live - is that where you found these?

    Linda R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, no. It was called Dollar Depot and is located inside our ACE hardware. I went back and picked up the pizza set as well. They are great!

      Delete
  2. Those are great. I've seen those Japanese erasers in the Target Dollar Spot, but not the one with the biscuit. Very nice finds. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool finds! I love it when I find fun things for my dolls!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!