SOCIAL MEDIA

From Garden Fence to Horse Corral!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013
For quite some time I have been in love with the American Girl horse stable but I wasn't sure my girls would play with it enough to be worth $100, but when I saw this plastic garden edging I knew that it could  have  a  new  purpose. For just  $1.25 a section,  the 4  pieces  easily snap together  to for a very  cute  horse or pet  corral! I  did  have  to  score and then snap off the  2  spikes that would have  allowed  the garden edging to be pressed into the ground.  I  was a little nervous the corral would be to flimsy  but once I cut off the spikes and snapped it together, it was fine!







4 comments :

  1. I need this for my daughters AG horse. Where did you get them? That is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u tell me where u purchased the fencing pieces to make this? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me where u purchased this fencing? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u tell me where u purchased the fencing pieces to make this? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!