SOCIAL MEDIA

Reader Spotlight - Shelia Badillo's School Set-Up

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Shelia has been so nice sharing her amazing photos with us and sent in some more featuring her area designated for playing school with her and her daughter's dolls.  We love all the little details and accessories that she has made or picked up here and there. She shared that the desk was actually an unfinished wood step that she found at AC Moore.


Here is an over view shot of the classroom in it's entirety.  Looks like someone knows the answer to something!  So much fun!  Thanks so much Sheila for sharing these photos with us at AG Doll Play!  

post signature

10 comments :

  1. Sheila's photos always amaze me! They are so thought out and detailed. Great idea using the step stool for the teacher's desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little kleenex box and mini globes so much! I want to figure out how to make a kleenex box for our dolls... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of using a foot stool as a table, but It fits the doll perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too cute! Love it. BTW, Been looking for a handwriting alaphbet strip like that for my daughter to create her own room. Anyone know where to find a printable like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Theresa, there are a whole bunch of school type fonts here: http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=602

    You could type out your own alphabet and print it off in sections and put it together!! Good luck and if you make one please share a photo with us on the Facebook page, we'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how did you get the book shelf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she got them at a craft and hobby store like Michaels! Good luck! I haven't been able to find any either but we live in a small town.

      Delete
  7. Yeah, where did you get the bookshelf? I need ideas for improvements for my doll school, any ideas? I would love it if you gave me some ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Michaels or Hobby Lobby...some place like that! Good luck!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!