SOCIAL MEDIA

Some Dollar Store Finds!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Part of the fun of having dolls to play with is to celebrate and decorate for the holidays with them...we tend to either make our decorations or find them at our local dollar depot store.  I was tickled this past week to see that our store is starting to put out things for Valentine's Day already.  I picked up some mini heart garland, two mini bears that came with cups that are the perfect size for the dolls, some heart shaped battery operated tea lights and a glittered LOVE banner that will be a perfect backdrop for photos I think.


It's always fun when you can find something that's perfect for doll play!

post signature

4 comments :

  1. Those little bears are just so cute! I need to make a run to the dollar store some time this week - just not sure when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Char! I was tempted to get more but thought two was enough!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heart...I do hope my Dollar Tree has those cute little bears in mugs...darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the name of your Dollar Store? Maybe I can find one nearby....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!