SOCIAL MEDIA

Making Tied Fleece Doll Sleep Sacks

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Quite awhile ago I found some retired American Girl party kits on eBay and I snatched them up thinking I would either use them for sleepovers or little gatherings we had with friends or for a rainy day activity for Zoey.  

It wasn't rainy today but it was a brisk fall day and we were home with a bit of time on our hands and we were playing with the dolls.  Zoey wanted to have them get ready for a sleepover and I remembered that I had two little sleeping sack crafts in one of the party kits.  I pulled them out and she got busy!  They turned out so cute and this craft would be so easy to replicate on your own using two same sized pieces of fleece that you fringe all around on three sides and tie off.  In fact, I did a search for it and it is super easy to do on your own...check out these doll sleeping sacks (scroll down in the post for pics).  So cute!




Zoey's doll Kristen is in love with her new sleep sack!  It's super cozy and soft...


Perfect not only for sleeping in but for just hanging out on a fall afternoon and snuggling with a softie.


If you make this craft please link up a photo so we can see it in the comments or share with us on our Facebook page!

post signature

4 comments :

  1. We have something similar for Lanie when she went to camp this summer, but these are much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I am getting that doll for christmas! I am naming her Charity. She is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great name! So fun to have something to look forward to!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!