SOCIAL MEDIA

Freckles & Kitty

Saturday, March 2, 2013


I just wanted to quick share a fun shop that we recently discovered that features clothing for girls as well as for dolls...the site is Freckles & Kitty and they frequently are featured on Zulilly's site (which features flash type sales or online specials) so we tried them out and purchased this skirt/legging and top outfit.  We got both the doll sized outfit as well as the girl sized outfit.  The shipping was super fast and the package arrived in a box, wrapped in pretty tissue paper sealed with a sticker featuring the Freckles & Kitty logo. The material of the outfit is so light and soft, Zoey's outfit will be perfect for spring or for cooler summer days.  I also love the contrast, exposed stitching.  A fun touch!  Zoey's is a bit big in the waist so I will either take it in a bit myself or I will have my mom do it.  :)  We got a size 8 and it's usually hit or miss with pants fitting Zoey because she's pretty small in the waist, so that was expected though we haven't washed it yet so perhaps it will snug up a bit in the wash...if so, I will share here so you know what to expect when ordering from them.

We loved these outfits and will definitely be ordering from this company again in the future.  It's fun to find doll clothes and matching girl sets that aren't main stream sometimes. Some of the dresses they have just for girls are adorable as well so be sure to check them out!

post signature

This was a product review written based on my own personal experience as a customer of Freckles & Kitty.  This is not a post written for the company, for exchange of goods or for financial gain.  All expressed opinions are my own.  

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!