SOCIAL MEDIA

Re-purposing Toy Tags

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Over Christmas break when Zoey received some of her gifts I kept some of the tags off of the items that she received thinking they would make cute little "books" for her American Girl dolls.  I was right!  When they are nestled in her little basket of books on the doll dresser, they really do indeed look like mini doll books and if you even wanted to take it a step further you could add some papers inside and staple the side for binding and you really have yourself a book! 


Here are two of the tags that we kept and are using for doll books.


There are so many little things that you can re-purpose and use for your dolls!

post signature

1 comment :

  1. I love this idea and that cute little basket. Now when I an out shopping I am looking for miniature things that I can use for my doll or for stuff that I can makeover. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!