SOCIAL MEDIA

The American Girl Magazine

Monday, January 14, 2013

Do you subscribe to the American Girl Magazine?  There are just a few magazine subscriptions that Zoey has and this is one of them and I can honestly say that when it arrives she sits down and devours it right away!  I have to admit that I take a peek at it too.  :)  If you don't want to subscribe you can always check your local library to see if they have it in circulation, I think that most probably do since it's a pretty popular publication. There are always some fun craft ideas, recipes or quizzes to take in addition to short stories and artwork as well as contest info., etc. In the latest issue there were a few recipes that we wanted to be sure to try out and this past weekend was just the time to try one of them.  We made the Birthday Brownie Cake and it turned out so good!



Here is ours right out of the oven.  Yum!


post signature


1 comment :

  1. Even my old elementary school/my bother's school has AGMag! I also have had a subscription since-actually that issue. You can also buy them at Walmart(I've done this) and Hobby Lobby, and probably other places, too.
    ~Norah~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!